Pianist Jenny Han is a piano instructor who located in Kirkland, WA. She is a member of Music Teachers National Association and certified piano teacher at The Royal Conservatory of Music. She started playing piano at age of 4. She grew up in a strong music background family. Her mother was a conductor and a teacher. She had a numerous opportunity to perform on the stage. She studied music at The Royal Conservatory of Music and School of Music at UGA. She also holds a K-12 teaching license in music, enabling her to teach music at Public Schools. She has taught music at middle and high school for two years. She has been teaching piano students for 15 years. She has taught young beginners, intermediate, advanced, and adult students (Google, Microsoft,etc.). She is currently a pianist, accompanist, and keyboardist for a church, choir, chamber, and wedding. She has been the pianist at UMKC for 4 years. She is currently a faculty member at 4/4 School of Music and teaches privately in her home studio in Kirkland, WA.
She believes that playing music is something that everybody could enjoy, and is essential and beneficial, especially in the development of children. She considers herself as a positive, patient, and reflective teacher. She loves to listen and communicate with student and parents. She is looking forward to meeting you soon!
- The Royal Conservatory of Music, Piano
- Certified Piano teacher at The Royal Conservatory of Music
- School of Music at UGA, Piano and Music Education
- Faculty member at 4/4 School of Music in Washington
- Member of Music Teachers National Association
- Member of American Teachers Association
- Member of Washington State MTA
- Member of Lake Washington MTA
- Piano Pedagogy Award at UGA
- National Government Honor’s Association Piano part winner 2001
- Chamber Pianist at Savannah Music Festival