RCM (The Royal Conservatory of Music) examinations are great for college applications. These items can be listed under the awards/honors section or extracurricular activities on the college application. I’m an RCM certified teacher who can help you achieve your goal.
Why Take an Exam?
– inspires excellence through individual student assessments at each level(prep-level 10)
– impressive extracurricular activities that are similar to the level of a varsity sport
(nonrecruited) depends on its level.
– achievements and certification is an impressive addition to any resume
– this program accelerates the development of musical literacy, increases understanding of the
vocabulary, grammar, and syntax of the musical language
– are a great way for them to show off student progression and achievements and a wonderful way to
celebrate student success along their music journey
– Eligible to win Gold Medal awards from The Royal Conservatory.
– Many high schools recognize The Royal Conservatory examinations for credit toward graduation.
– Get accredited examiner’s(RCM college Examiner)feedback and comments which can be valuable in
developing the student’s skills.
– Students who participate in this program tend to become more dedicated to their instrument and
practice more often.